The study “Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2027: Digital Gift Card Market by Functional Attribute, End User, and Application” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets’s portfolio. EZ PIN resellers can use this report to plan for their future business. Stay with us to review Worldwide Digital Gift Card Industry to 2027.
A digital gift card is similar to a prepaid digital wallet in that it contains a predetermined amount of money that may be used to make purchases. Many digital gift cards include initial loading limits, such as a minimum and maximum amount. For example, the least amount is $10 and the highest amount is $500.
To balance an expense, digital gift cards are typically used to pay for a portion of purchase via mobile payment, debit, or credit. Many digital gift cards are registered online as a precaution to reduce the risk of losses, allowing the remaining value to be tracked and frozen if the card is lost. When compared to cash, digital gift cards are more secure and easily traceable, reducing the risk of fraud.
The industry is being propelled forward by the increased acceptance of advanced payment technologies and increased awareness of digital payment around the world. Furthermore, the rising use of digital gift cards by corporate offices and financial institutions, as well as the increased adoption of smartphones, are fueling the growth of the digital gift cards market. Security worries over digital gift cards, on the other hand, are projected to stifle market expansion. Furthermore, the industry is likely to benefit from a boom in demand for digital gift cards from developing countries in the future years.
The market for digital gift cards is segmented by functional attributes, end-user, applications, and regions. The market is divided into open-loop and closed-loop cards based on functional attributes. It is assessed by end-user in both retail and business settings. The market is segmented into consumer products, health & wellness, restaurants & bars, travel & tourism, media & entertainment, and others, depending on the application. The market is researched by region, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA, as well as its major countries.
Key Benefits of Worldwide Digital Gift Card Industry to 2027
- The research includes an in-depth analysis of the global digital gift card market forecast, as well as current trends and future projections, in order to clarify the potential investment opportunities.
- The research includes information on major drivers, restraints, and opportunities, as well as an analysis of their impact on the global market.
- Porter’s five forces analysis depicts the industry’s buyers and suppliers as powerful players.
- To assess the market potential, a quantitative analysis of the market from 2021 to 2030 is offered.
- Demand for sophisticated payment options is increasing.
- Smartphones have a high adoption rate.
- Demand for creative products is on the rise.
- Lack of safety
- Demand for digital gift cards is surging in developing countries.
Gift Card Key Market Segments
By Attribute (Functional)
- Gift card with an open-loop
- Gift card with a closed-loop
- Generation X
- Generation Z/Millennials
- Baby Boomers
- Consumer Goods
- Health & Wellness
- Restaurants & Bars
- Travel & Tourism
- Media & Entertainment
- North America
- The Netherlands
- The UK
- Nordic Countries
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- Apple, Inc.
- Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc.
- Fiserv, Inc.
- InComm Payments
- Loop Commerce, Inc.
- National Gift Card Corporation
- PayPal Holdings, Inc.
- Target Brands, Inc.
- Walmart Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w3863p