Riot Points is one of the main currencies in League of Legends. Riot Points can only be purchased with real-world money and provide gamers a faster path to the cosmetics they want, as well as letting them to do things like change summoner name.
Riot Points can only be used in the League of Legends in-game store, and anything gamers buy with them will have no effect on gameplay. They’re for players who need to purchase particular cosmetic items quickly, or who need to sort out their account when it comes to moving servers or account names.
It can be a little complicated at first for people who are new to the game. To assist them, we’ve made a tutorial that explains how Riot Points operate, what they can buy with them, and how they can obtain them.
What are Riot Points?
Riot Points (RP) and Blue Essence (BE) are two of the most common currencies in League of Legends.
While Blue Essence can mostly be obtained without spending any money in-game, Riot Points can only be obtained through real-money microtransactions.
Riot Points may only be used in the Riot Store to buy cosmetic items or to undertake additional actions like as changing your summoner name or transferring your account to a different server.
What Can Be Purchased with Riot Points?
Here are some of the options gamers can get with Riot Points:
- Champion Skins
- Special Bundles
- Hextech Crafting Materials
- Ward Skins
- Summoner Icons
- Experience Boosts
- Rune Pages
- Summoner Name Change
- Account Server Transfer
How to Get Riot Points?
The following is a step-by-step guide to obtaining Riot Points in the League of Legends client.
- Access the client by logging in.
- The icon that looks like a stack of coins should be clicked. At the top right of the screen, it’s to the left of your Summoner name.
- Once you’ve done that, go to the “Purchase RP” tab near the top of the screen and click it.
- You’ll be transported to a new landing page after that. On the left, choose your purchase method, then the number of Riot Points you want.
- When you select one of the Riot Point options, you’ll be asked to input your credit card information before clicking “Pay Now” to complete the transaction.
- The Riot Points will appear in your account right away, next to the Blue Essence icon in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Now you’re free to spend them on whatever you choose!
Riot Points can also be purchased by gift cards and it is where EZ PIN sparkles. All you need to do is ordering League of Legends and Riot Access Gift Cards from EZ PIN and sell them to customers and gamers. All they need is to enter the code provided on the back of the card to claim them. Here’s a basic rundown of how everything works.
- In the client, click the Store button.
- Just to the right of the small present icon, click the Account button.
- Choose “Redeem Codes” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the code exactly as it appears on the card in the window, then submit.
EZ PIN Makes Business Easier
Why you should choose EZ PIN:
Quick and Easy. Your Gift Card will be available in minutes after you make your order online.
Lots of Choices. Choose from a variety of gift cards and order your desired one.
Products for Special Events. This is the ideal last-minute product for ceremonies, graduations, holidays, housewarmings, and more, with options for email, text, and print-at-home delivery.
Simple to Redeem. There is no need to carry or misplace a physical gift certificate. The recipient can redeem the monies at any time by going online. There are no monthly costs and gift cards never expire.
We are concerned about the security of your personal information. We follow widely established standards to protect personal information provided to us, both during transmission and once received, including encrypting sensitive information, such as payment card information, during transmission. You can contact us at [email protected] if you have any queries concerning the protection of your personal information.